Have people to feed ?
Hungry for Asian Tacos, Noodles or Momos?
No problem !
Our service is great for groups of any size in almost any location. Whether it is your home or office, a local park or a job site, just order up a Sula Wok cart or trailer to come by your event to take care of all your guests tummies.
People Love Our Food
- Sula has the best momo's I have had outside of Nepal. Fresh, ingredients, tasty, reasonable prices. Highly recommended!Jayneretired public servant
- The green papaya salad is amazing! Perfect sweet, sour, salty and spicy. Yum!Gabrielle
- I've always loved stopping at the cart for a taco and now with an expanded menu and a full time restaurant I can get Sula Wok whenever I want! So delicious!Selena KarkashHuge fan
- Thank you for the amazing dinner tonight. Our daughter is usually a fussy eater and after dinner at your new restaurant she asked if we could come every weekend and eat the leftovers throughout the week! Amazing food and we look forward to sampling more items soon.Carrie AlymanPharma
- Our family has been following Sula in her various incarnations for the past few years. She is everywhere in Ottawa...downtown with her cart, on the frozen canal with a pop-up booth, in different parks and last Sunday at the Ottawa Food Truck Rendevous. Sula is from Tibet and makes great Asian food. Her Asian taco creations are light, tasty and full of healthy items and come with tofu, chicken or beef. My favourite dish from Sula is a Tibetan speciality - momos! These are like dumplings and Sula puts all kinds of fun stuff on them and you have a choice of hot, cucumber or ginger sauce and crushed peanut or sesame seed toppings, We bump into her so much she know all out names. Rumour has it she is planning to expand. Good luck Sula!
- Sula's tacos were the highlight of the Asian Fest for me and my wife this year. The bold flavours of the toppings combined perfectly with the savoury fillings. We were truly blown away and will now seek out the trucks for regular visits!BillPsychologist