amazing food served by great people. I was even amazed to see they also serve the food in compostable bowls and offer equivalent forks for an environmentally friendly experience! More restaurants need to start this movement to get away from plastic. This place is certainly worth checking out!
Went to Sula Wok today with a friend because I knew they offered vegan options. I had the tacos and she had the momos. The food was great. Lots of flavour! The service was very good as well. The owners are very nice and very engaging with their clients. Clean and fast service. I recommend this place.
This is an AMAZING family run business!! You won’t regret stopping here for some Asian food. Great range of menu options, very friendly and attentive service. Really enjoyed their decor as well. Home made food cooked right in front of you...sooo delicious!
Tried this place out after a Facebook recommendation and it is amazing. The food was delicious, filling and great portion size. The service was impeccable and the restaurant very clean. Sat outside and had an amazing lunch. The staff was super grand! I will definitely be back. I had the coconut, noodles with tofu, vegetarian dumplings and my friend had the spring roll salad and she enjoyed it! I highly recommend this place and will be back!
I had dinner here with my family. The food was as amazing as it looks. The owners were very helpful making sure our dietary requests were met. The sauces to put on top were delicious. And it didn't go unnoticed that they use eco friendly cups, dishes and cutlery.
The service was polite and fast. The restaurant is clean. The outdoor seating is nice. However, the noodle dish I ordered (not to-go) came in a crappy paper bowl. That's not very environmentally friendly. The noodle dish was alright. It was quite salty and very oily (there was a small pool of oil left in the bowl after I had finished eating). The overall portion was quite small I found, but the meat portion was especially stingy with a few tiny, sinewy pieces of beef hiding among the noodles.
Amazing food! There happen to be a large line when we arrived but it was worth the wait. The food was exquisite and Andrew, the owner, was very friendly and super informative - giving us a background on how Sula Wok came to be. While I was eating my food I was trying to think when was the next time I could visit. It’s that good 😍🤤🥟
I have visited this place a few times. The owners are affable, charming and I always learn something. I had a meal of Asian tacos, one beef, two pork. The tacos are outstanding. The vegetables are pickled, the sauces, like the tacos are fresh and cooked before you by sula herself. The tables are very rustic and display some jewelry made by Sula. On my next visit, I purchased the dumplings...again superb. This place is a must stop. I have brought friends and family alike, and they are all literally blown away by the taste and quality. The peanut sauce...what can I say. Karine Langley
Came here for lunch with a friend and had the spring roll salad and the vegetarian dumpling. The food was fresh, flavourful, and delicious. I really liked that there were lots of vegetarian/vegan options. It's a cute spot and the owner is friendly. Definitely recommend it!
Sula Wok is a Tibetan restaurant that serves fantastic food. Sula and Andrew demonstrate pride in their customer service and delicious eats. They put their heart and soul to ensure that the food is worth the stop. I can tell you from personal experience that it definitely is; if you are in the area and want a fantastic meal, the Sula Wok is the place to visit!
Loved our first experience there tonight! The staff (owners) were incredibly friendly and are clearly very passionate about making delicious food and a good experience! We dined in and are so happy to have found this gem in our neighbourhood. Can’t wait to taste our way through their whole menu!
This is one of my new favourite restaurants! Sula is such a hard and skillful worker and is truly doing her work with passion and expertise. This is a place with quality food, great portion sizes, and amazing prices. You can count on having great customer service and on being served by trustworthy workers. I definitely recommend everyone to visit. The pork and eggplant rice bowl is one of my favourites!
People Love Our Food
- I've always loved stopping at the cart for a taco and now with an expanded menu and a full time restaurant I can get Sula Wok whenever I want! So delicious!Selena KarkashHuge fan
- Sula makes amazingly creative dishes. She uses fresh ingredients and lots of vegetables to create unique food full of flavour. Included are many different toppings to suit a variety of tastes. There are wonderful vegetarian, meat and gluten free options. I highly recommend any of her dishesRuth
- Fantastic dumplings and salads, home made pickles and other goodness makes this the perfect spot on snowy day.Blair CampbellSearching for the perfect dumplings *found them
- Sula's tacos were the highlight of the Asian Fest for me and my wife this year. The bold flavours of the toppings combined perfectly with the savoury fillings. We were truly blown away and will now seek out the trucks for regular visits!BillPsychologist
- Thank you for the amazing dinner tonight. Our daughter is usually a fussy eater and after dinner at your new restaurant she asked if we could come every weekend and eat the leftovers throughout the week! Amazing food and we look forward to sampling more items soon.Carrie AlymanPharma
- Sula has the best momo's I have had outside of Nepal. Fresh, ingredients, tasty, reasonable prices. Highly recommended!Jayneretired public servant