Amazing food. The owner was very nice to me. This was my first time at sula wok and I asked what he would recommend. The fried noodle and the lemon grass vermicelli was very good. I would recommend if your in the area or just make your way down. Amazing
Amazing food! There happen to be a large line when we arrived but it was worth the wait. The food was exquisite and Andrew, the owner, was very friendly and super informative - giving us a background on how Sula Wok came to be. While I was eating my food I was trying to think when was the next time I could visit. It’s that good ???
Great atmosphere, loved the classic pacman game available for kids. Lady at the cash was friendly and helpful. Food is delicious, will be going back for sure!
Delicious food but disorganized in taking orders and payment. Expect a looooong wait for food, especially if in rush hour.
Fantastic food. Such a rare commitment to quality. The owners understand that their success is built one satisfied customer at a time. Support this business!
Fantastic quality and quantity for the price. Fantastic family-run service. Such a cute atmosphere with patio seating. I have celiac and the owner assured me that he was going to do everything he could to make sure I was safe, and I was fine! Great gluten-free and vegan options. Well-deserved 5 stars.
Absolutely delicious food at this cute little spot. We devoured the homemade food. It was fresh, hot and so very delicious. It was busy and we could see a lot of Uber eats orders going out as well. We sat on their patio in the summer and it was awesome. We can’t wait to go back.
Excellent vegan selection. Great flavours (dumplings, tacos, bowls). Definitely recommend. They do have a high chair here (my ten month old ate and enjoyed too)!
amazing food served by great people. I was even amazed to see they also serve the food in compostable bowls and offer equivalent forks for an environmentally friendly experience! More restaurants need to start this movement to get away from plastic. This place is certainly worth checking out!
If it were possible to give 10 stars, I would. It was my first time going and Sula Wok is so incredibly delicious!! I ordered the Vietnamese BBQ Pork Tacos, my friend got the Sweet and Sour Pork Tacos and they were so amazing! The atmosphere of the restaurant is so beautiful and soothing as soon as you walk in. My friend and I got the chance to get to talk to one of the owners and cooks, Andrew. He is so kind, he really took the time to tell us about the menu and was so passionate about his work. This place is honestly so phenomenal, I recommend this to everyone. It is the perfect place to eat!!
I ate at Sula Wok with my sister who was visiting from Toronto. We had the Momos, Sula's Saucy Pad Thai and the Spring Roll Salad. All of the dishes were exceptional and delicious. The home made sauces that Sula makes add another level of depth and flavour to the dishes. My sister said the food was better than any she'd tasted in Toronto.
In sincerity Sula Wok holds a special place in the city. The food is of high quality and is made with care, they really do bring you their best! Fresh and tasty, fun too...highly recommend!
People Love Our Food
- I've always loved stopping at the cart for a taco and now with an expanded menu and a full time restaurant I can get Sula Wok whenever I want! So delicious!Selena KarkashHuge fan
- Thank you for the amazing dinner tonight. Our daughter is usually a fussy eater and after dinner at your new restaurant she asked if we could come every weekend and eat the leftovers throughout the week! Amazing food and we look forward to sampling more items soon.Carrie AlymanPharma
- Sula makes amazingly creative dishes. She uses fresh ingredients and lots of vegetables to create unique food full of flavour. Included are many different toppings to suit a variety of tastes. There are wonderful vegetarian, meat and gluten free options. I highly recommend any of her dishesRuth
- Sula has the best momo's I have had outside of Nepal. Fresh, ingredients, tasty, reasonable prices. Highly recommended!Jayneretired public servant
- The green papaya salad is amazing! Perfect sweet, sour, salty and spicy. Yum!Gabrielle
- Our family has been following Sula in her various incarnations for the past few years. She is everywhere in Ottawa...downtown with her cart, on the frozen canal with a pop-up booth, in different parks and last Sunday at the Ottawa Food Truck Rendevous. Sula is from Tibet and makes great Asian food. Her Asian taco creations are light, tasty and full of healthy items and come with tofu, chicken or beef. My favourite dish from Sula is a Tibetan speciality - momos! These are like dumplings and Sula puts all kinds of fun stuff on them and you have a choice of hot, cucumber or ginger sauce and crushed peanut or sesame seed toppings, We bump into her so much she know all out names. Rumour has it she is planning to expand. Good luck Sula!