Amazingly delicious and fresh fusion food. I had the Asian tacos (hence the fusion food) which were very delicious, I have tried the Tibetan Curry Beef and my favourite Vietnamese BBQ Pork tacos. The dumplings are very yummy and I love the ginger peanut sauce, I have tried the Pork Mushroom and Thai Basil Chicken. The owners are passionate about their food, which makes their food that much more appreciative. Parking might be hard on Main street, but just around the corner is amble parking 🙂 I have to bring my sister/friends and kids here to try their food since I love it! Steve
Excellent vegan selection. Great flavours (dumplings, tacos, bowls). Definitely recommend. They do have a high chair here (my ten month old ate and enjoyed too)!
LOVE this place and the entire concept. Kind of makes you feel like you're travelling. I love the vegan and Omni options alike, great for a group! The outdoor sitting area is perfect for a nice day.
Loved our first experience there tonight! The staff (owners) were incredibly friendly and are clearly very passionate about making delicious food and a good experience! We dined in and are so happy to have found this gem in our neighbourhood. Can’t wait to taste our way through their whole menu!
My second time eating here in 2 days. I tried the Thai Chicken Dumplings yesterday and loved them so much I went back today and had both the beef and the pork. Perfect. Best dumplings I’ve ever had. Service is fast and friendly. Everyone around me was ordering Asian Tacos. I asked someone about them and she raved at how good they are. That's next on my list of their tasty looking treats. A great newish place in a neighbourhood that needed something like this. Will be back whenever I’m out this way.
This is an AMAZING family run business!! You won’t regret stopping here for some Asian food. Great range of menu options, very friendly and attentive service. Really enjoyed their decor as well. Home made food cooked right in front of you...sooo delicious!
Delicious fresh food and wonderful service. Sula and Andrew are two of the most genuine restaurant owners in Ottawa. Can't get enough of those tacos and dumplings!
Great place, awesome tacos and dumplings with incredible flavour, and warm and a very welcoming owner! Definitely recommend. Great people and great food.
We went there for the first time last night. We found the service was really friendly. We really enjoyed the fresh ingredients and tasty flavors. The portion sizes were very generous. We had the dumplings and the eggplant dish. The sauce on the eggplant dish was really tasty. Good comfort food. The Dumpling special included lots of dumplings, toasted nicely and came with a choice of ginger sauce, sesame sauce, or sriracha sauce. Will definitely be going back.
I stopped in last night for the first time and enjoyed the delicious Enchanted Broccoli Forest. Sula Wok is an excellent alternative to the usual boring takeout. Super fresh, super tasty ingredients and served hot by very friendly staff. It's a small place but comfortable and has a very cozy atmosphere. Looking forward to our next visit.
Tried this place out after a Facebook recommendation and it is amazing. The food was delicious, filling and great portion size. The service was impeccable and the restaurant very clean. Sat outside and had an amazing lunch. The staff was super grand! I will definitely be back. I had the coconut, noodles with tofu, vegetarian dumplings and my friend had the spring roll salad and she enjoyed it! I highly recommend this place and will be back!
We visited Sula Wok for the first time today - what a delicious culinary adventure! Sula's dumplings are fabulous, Pad Thai packs just enough heat to allow you to enjoy all the flavours of the dish and the Tibetan curry beef tacos are just to die for! Great food! Wonderful owners! You must visit!
People Love Our Food
- Our family has been following Sula in her various incarnations for the past few years. She is everywhere in Ottawa...downtown with her cart, on the frozen canal with a pop-up booth, in different parks and last Sunday at the Ottawa Food Truck Rendevous. Sula is from Tibet and makes great Asian food. Her Asian taco creations are light, tasty and full of healthy items and come with tofu, chicken or beef. My favourite dish from Sula is a Tibetan speciality - momos! These are like dumplings and Sula puts all kinds of fun stuff on them and you have a choice of hot, cucumber or ginger sauce and crushed peanut or sesame seed toppings, We bump into her so much she know all out names. Rumour has it she is planning to expand. Good luck Sula!
- Sula makes amazingly creative dishes. She uses fresh ingredients and lots of vegetables to create unique food full of flavour. Included are many different toppings to suit a variety of tastes. There are wonderful vegetarian, meat and gluten free options. I highly recommend any of her dishesRuth
- Thank you for the amazing dinner tonight. Our daughter is usually a fussy eater and after dinner at your new restaurant she asked if we could come every weekend and eat the leftovers throughout the week! Amazing food and we look forward to sampling more items soon.Carrie AlymanPharma
- Sula's tacos were the highlight of the Asian Fest for me and my wife this year. The bold flavours of the toppings combined perfectly with the savoury fillings. We were truly blown away and will now seek out the trucks for regular visits!BillPsychologist
- Fantastic dumplings and salads, home made pickles and other goodness makes this the perfect spot on snowy day.Blair CampbellSearching for the perfect dumplings *found them
- I've always loved stopping at the cart for a taco and now with an expanded menu and a full time restaurant I can get Sula Wok whenever I want! So delicious!Selena KarkashHuge fan