Amazing food. The owner was very nice to me. This was my first time at sula wok and I asked what he would recommend. The fried noodle and the lemon grass vermicelli was very good. I would recommend if your in the area or just make your way down. Amazing
My second time eating here in 2 days. I tried the Thai Chicken Dumplings yesterday and loved them so much I went back today and had both the beef and the pork. Perfect. Best dumplings I’ve ever had. Service is fast and friendly. Everyone around me was ordering Asian Tacos. I asked someone about them and she raved at how good they are. That's next on my list of their tasty looking treats. A great newish place in a neighbourhood that needed something like this. Will be back whenever I’m out this way.
I have visited this place a few times. The owners are affable, charming and I always learn something. I had a meal of Asian tacos, one beef, two pork. The tacos are outstanding. The vegetables are pickled, the sauces, like the tacos are fresh and cooked before you by sula herself. The tables are very rustic and display some jewelry made by Sula. On my next visit, I purchased the dumplings...again superb. This place is a must stop. I have brought friends and family alike, and they are all literally blown away by the taste and quality. The peanut sauce...what can I say. Karine Langley
Food is always excellent here. Everything is hand-made from scratch. Half the menu is vegan and every item has a vegan option. The dishes themselves are unique and include a variety of fresh ingredients that create some awesome flavour combinations. The owners are friendly and welcoming. They go out of their way, always asking if people have vegan or vegetarian requirements and if anyone has a peanut allergy. Highly recommend!
We went there for the first time last night. We found the service was really friendly. We really enjoyed the fresh ingredients and tasty flavors. The portion sizes were very generous. We had the dumplings and the eggplant dish. The sauce on the eggplant dish was really tasty. Good comfort food. The Dumpling special included lots of dumplings, toasted nicely and came with a choice of ginger sauce, sesame sauce, or sriracha sauce. Will definitely be going back.
Delicious food. I had lunch there today with a friend and we both agreed that this place was a hidden gem. We were both extremely pleased with our choices (the tacos and the sweet potato dumpling). Will definitely go there regularly!
Great food. The vegan dishes were delicious and the service was outstanding. The owners are good people!
My second time eating here in 2 days. Best dumplings I’ve ever had. Service is fast and friendly. Perfect spot in a neighbourhood that needed something like this. Will be back whenever I’m out this way.
amazing food served by great people. I was even amazed to see they also serve the food in compostable bowls and offer equivalent forks for an environmentally friendly experience! More restaurants need to start this movement to get away from plastic. This place is certainly worth checking out!
Delicious fresh food and wonderful service. Sula and Andrew are two of the most genuine restaurant owners in Ottawa. Can't get enough of those tacos and dumplings!
Amazingly delicious food. Friendly personable interactions with the staff. Fresh, fresh food. Great flavour. Food looks amazing and tastes even better! Definitely worth heading over there. Walk by and the wonderful wafting smell will draw you in......
LOVE this place and the entire concept. Kind of makes you feel like you're travelling. I love the vegan and Omni options alike, great for a group! The outdoor sitting area is perfect for a nice day.
People Love Our Food
- Fantastic dumplings and salads, home made pickles and other goodness makes this the perfect spot on snowy day.Blair CampbellSearching for the perfect dumplings *found them
- Sula's tacos were the highlight of the Asian Fest for me and my wife this year. The bold flavours of the toppings combined perfectly with the savoury fillings. We were truly blown away and will now seek out the trucks for regular visits!BillPsychologist
- Our family has been following Sula in her various incarnations for the past few years. She is everywhere in Ottawa...downtown with her cart, on the frozen canal with a pop-up booth, in different parks and last Sunday at the Ottawa Food Truck Rendevous. Sula is from Tibet and makes great Asian food. Her Asian taco creations are light, tasty and full of healthy items and come with tofu, chicken or beef. My favourite dish from Sula is a Tibetan speciality - momos! These are like dumplings and Sula puts all kinds of fun stuff on them and you have a choice of hot, cucumber or ginger sauce and crushed peanut or sesame seed toppings, We bump into her so much she know all out names. Rumour has it she is planning to expand. Good luck Sula!
- Sula has the best momo's I have had outside of Nepal. Fresh, ingredients, tasty, reasonable prices. Highly recommended!Jayneretired public servant
- Thank you for the amazing dinner tonight. Our daughter is usually a fussy eater and after dinner at your new restaurant she asked if we could come every weekend and eat the leftovers throughout the week! Amazing food and we look forward to sampling more items soon.Carrie AlymanPharma
- Sula makes amazingly creative dishes. She uses fresh ingredients and lots of vegetables to create unique food full of flavour. Included are many different toppings to suit a variety of tastes. There are wonderful vegetarian, meat and gluten free options. I highly recommend any of her dishesRuth