Great food! Authentic taste. Not overly oily or spicy like in some other places. Sula brought out fresh broth when I asked for it. I would visit again for sure.
Our first Sula Wok experience was at the VanKleek Hill food festival and since then every time we are in Ottawa we try to stop in! Everything on the menu is delicious, authentic and absolute beautiful presentation! Best dumplings in Ottawa hands down! Terrific service, great atmosphere and friendly owners! Strongly recommend!
The food here is phenomenal and filling. This family business really did deserve the award they have put up in the restaurant because its out of this world. While my friends and I had the fried rice and dumplings (we ordered extra to take home), I'm confident that anything on their menu will taste delicious and nutritious. 😋😋
My goodness, where to start? This is a very quaint mom and pop style joint. As a Vietnamese foodie, I seek out flavor of the highest degree when dining Asian cuisine. There is something so genuine about the innovation and love put into the dishes here. I had the curry beef Asian taco as well as the pork chive dumplings. 12/10, highly recommend!
amazing food served by great people. I was even amazed to see they also serve the food in compostable bowls and offer equivalent forks for an environmentally friendly experience! More restaurants need to start this movement to get away from plastic. This place is certainly worth checking out!
Wonderful spot. Compact, but airy, garage 'pop-up' style layout - perfect for a quick bite. Great, fresh Asian fusion food - had the pork dumplings, and BBQ pork tacos - both delicious. Andrew (who many locals will know from his downtown food cart) and family could not be more conscientious or accommodating. Highly recommended.
Incredible food made by an incredible family. Every time I try a new item on their menu I love it! I highly recommend their portobello mushroom tacos and the momo dumplings, both of which can be made vegan upon request (among many other vegan friendly items). One of my favourite restaurants in Ottawa for sure 🙂
I came here for lunch for the first time and had the portobello mushroom and sweet potato tacos. They were so good that I'm going back for dinner tonight to try more of the menu! The food was fresh and there were so many different flavours that somehow came together perfectly into one meal. The owner was super friendly and accommodating, and I had lots of vegan options to choose from. Plus they're a family-run business if you like supporting the local community!
Just ordered my fave dish at Sula Wok- the lemongrass rice bowl, which comes with egg rolls or spring rolls. It was as delicious as usual and came with this cute button. I’ve ordered from here many times and have never been disappointed.
Delicious tacos and momos, great to grab some Suzy Q and lunch and eat in the park across the street!
Friendly staff and flavourful food! I had the dumplings and the extra hot sauce and pickled veg that comes with the dumplings is tasty. I highly recommend that dish. I also tried the Tibetan noodle - while not truly Tibetan in flavour or style, it still tasted pretty good.
So so good. The dumplings are amazing. I thought I would get 8 dumplings in a bowl and that's it. Nope. Comes with a little fresh salad thing on tope and a wonderful peanut sauce. Highly recommended. Good price as well. Wish they served beer tho.
People Love Our Food
- I've known Sula and her husband for over 12 yrs, from when I first met them while in China at their first restaurant. I've seen the evolution of Sula's craft, and even today, it is still evolving. The care and attention to detail in everything she cooks. Always searching for perfection.Mike
- Once again our meal was very tasty and great value. I love that they take the extra care to provide environmentally friendly containers. Thank you Sula Wok!Carrie AlymanSula wok patron
- MY wife and I have tried many many types of FOOD in and around Ottawa. Never have we had food with such exquisite and distinctive tastes. Tacos & momos are to die for. Noodle bowls, rice plates and salads NOT matched. To think Sula Wok is almost in our backyard.RonFOOD TASTER
- The Chicken Fried Rice is just a pearl to the tastebuds. Full with green vegetables, it is absolutely and amazing healthy and delicious at the same time. I cannot stop going there just to eat this. I highly recommend this place if you want a taste of Asia.Dylann P.uOttawa Student
- Our family has been following Sula in her various incarnations for the past few years. She is everywhere in Ottawa...downtown with her cart, on the frozen canal with a pop-up booth, in different parks and last Sunday at the Ottawa Food Truck Rendevous. Sula is from Tibet and makes great Asian food. Her Asian taco creations are light, tasty and full of healthy items and come with tofu, chicken or beef. My favourite dish from Sula is a Tibetan speciality - momos! These are like dumplings and Sula puts all kinds of fun stuff on them and you have a choice of hot, cucumber or ginger sauce and crushed peanut or sesame seed toppings, We bump into her so much she know all out names. Rumour has it she is planning to expand. Good luck Sula!
- Sula Wok's menu is an ingenious blend of various Asian traditions. Sula offers a wide range of spicy, sweet, and savoury condiments that adds to every delicious bite.Davidenthusiastic customer