Blending traditional Asian flavours into popular street foods of the world
Its what is on the inside that counts.
We believe in flavour, freshness and feeling good about what we put in our bodies. Our tastes are distinctive and food combinations are unique.
Our mission is to repeatedly satisfy our customers cravings for nutritious foods that are filled with the wonderful flavours of Asia’s rich culinary history.
People Love Our Food
- Sula makes amazingly creative dishes. She uses fresh ingredients and lots of vegetables to create unique food full of flavour. Included are many different toppings to suit a variety of tastes. There are wonderful vegetarian, meat and gluten free options. I highly recommend any of her dishesRuth
- Local gem on Main St. Friendly, fresh & delicious food. The only problem is trying to decide what to order because you want everything!Jo-annediner
- We had just returned from China where we enjoyed the delicious variety and freshness of the food. Where would I find similar delicious items.? Sula Wok, which is just up Main from where I live, fits the bill exactly. The food is fresh and tasty. The chicken and pork dumplings I am having tonight are perfectly fried and full of flavour. As a bonus they are accompanied by the perfect sauces mild, sweet and hot to satisfy every palate.Frank Dugganretired teacher
- Stopped by on way home from work and tried the Pad Thai. Super fresh and delicious. Will definitely be back and recommend to everyone.Peter FroislieNeighbor and food lover
- I saw this walk-in develop and it caught my curiosity. A fantastic post encouraged me to try it. I’m so glad I did! Delicious hot fast food. Friendly service & owner operated. Busy but attentive A real pleasure. I plan to try each vegan choice in the coming weeks.JoanneResident
- I am a regular to Sula Wok since I found it almost a year ago. I was so impressed and delighted by the delicious food, particularly the dumplings (my favourites), and have since branched out with other dishes and I’m not disappointed. I absolutely LOVE this place. I try to bring my friends there as often as possible. Added benefit of supporting a local, family run business. I would eat there every single day if I could!!! A total hidden gem! Oh and the family is so lovely, on occasion I will see a child or two sneaking around and it warms my heart to find a business with such quality service and food as well as being eco- and family friendly! AMAZING FLAVOURS... if you like nourishing & unique Asian cuisine, you will not regret eating here. Thank you Sula!EstherNursing Student
Watch for our weekly specials.
Daily Social Special
Share our page on your social media and enjoy a special discount.